Thursday, February 21, 2008

Evolution of dance

I stumbled upon a very exciting video on YouTube.

Evolution of Dance

Just reading the title makes me think that dance is the most coolest trend to ever set foot in the human society.

Not until I actually saw the vid. It's like a parody about dance but not that bad. Haha.

Featuring Inspirational Comedian Judson Laipply.
The Evolution of Dance



I had a good laugh watching that entire vid. It's so damn funny to see the different types of dance and to actually see ALOT of us doing it. LOL!

Oh and would you believe that he actually has his own website just from this video. Check it out here. I mean look at the number of views the video has.


He listed the songs he used for the video and I actually checked some of them out which were unfamiliar to me. Yes, he did dance like how the original video was. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP