Monday, February 04, 2008

One cool morning..

The weather's been very PMS-y lately. Well, it has it's ups and downs. One time it can be so bloody hot and the next thing you know, it pours until fishes can swim on the roads. Okay, thats a metaphor.

I have no bloody ideas what to blog about, but I just needed to blog y'know. I don't really like to blog about my daily routines unless it is of high significance or it's just plainly unusual.

Well.. 2008 has been a month old.

And the feeling of being 18? Hmm.. not a very big deal.

It's just that I'm legal to smoke, club, drink, watch M18 rated movies, drive, ride. Then again, I feel like I haven't really grow up as much.

I still think that cartoons are the best things ever invented by TV producers.
I still think that High School Musical is a very very nice musical. Really.
I still have my little puppy loves and teensy weensy crushes in school.
I still play games on the PSP, online on the net and the PS2 also.
I sometimes have the urge to buy kiddy toys like PlayDoh and Barbie Dolls.
I still expect presents for my birthdays.
I hate growing up.

I miss being 3, wearing dresses, hats and being showered with the most exciting gifts ever.
I miss the times when dad would still carry me around whenever I get too tired or naughty.
I miss sitting in a pram.
I miss eating messily.
I miss not knowing what a boyfriend means.
I miss not knowing the existence of 'homework'.
I miss having to practice my handwriting everyday in school (my handwriting still sucks now. lol.).
I miss having playtime in school.
I miss crying when I didn't get any milk.
I miss sucking the bottle and pacifier.

Well, I'm just eighteen. But for the fact that time travels too fast for anyone to catch up, and I am constantly growing up, changing, it kinda sucks y'know. Not that I'm afraid to face problems or to have more commitments. It's just that, I don't want to have such burdens on myself and in the end, blame the whole entire universe for what's dawn upon me rather than being thankful for what I'm blessed.

I don't have anything/anyone to look forward to each day. Is it just me or do I get boring each and every passing minute? I just need some motivation for myself. I want someone to comfort me everytime I feel like life is not worth living for. I want someone to say "Look, it's okay. I'm still here."

I don't wanna grow up......

**********

On a lighter note....

Welcome to the world Amsyar Afiq. I'll be seeing you soon okay handsome. Wait for Kak Niki okay? *beams*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP