Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A helpless witness

I felt weird today after having lunch at school.

I was a witness to a crime.
Yet I didn't do anything about it.

OMG.

I'm feeling so beladi guilty right now.

Someone stole a laptop right in front of my two eyeballs and I didn't scream or shout to stop the thief. WTF! WTF!!!!!??!!!

OMG.

I was having my lunch in school with Fathin. I noticed this guy walking towards the exit of the canteen. Well, who would have thought he would wanna steal a laptop because he looked normal like any other people in the canteen. I, for sure, thought he was just someone who just finished his lunch.

So, he passed by my table, which is the same row as the victim's table. The table had noone taking care of it except for the bags and laptops because the people at the table were off to buy their food.

So this guy, let's name him X shall we. So X walked pass my table when he actually turned, grab the laptop as he walked pass and just ran with it.

OMG!

I'm a fucking witness and I didn't even do anything.

I was so dumb and stupid and speechless at that point of time that I have no fucking idea what just happened, until I saw X ran out of the canteen. WTF!!!

The funny part was, when the victim came back to the table, he did not even fucking realise that his laptop went missing. Not until he finished 2 plates of rice with sweet sour fish. 2 plates!!!!

Right now, I don't know whether letting X run away just like that was the right thing to do.

Firstly, the victim and his friends are so beladi stupid to have left the table unattended when they fucking know that they have their personal and precious belongings there. I mean there were 10 people, and not even ONE stayed at the table to take care of the belongings.

Secondly, after the victim came back to buy his food, it seemed like he was so sure that his belongings were still there. He only realised his laptop went missing after finishing 2 plates of rice. 2 BELADI PLATES!

A simple case of human carelessness.

Then again, I feel so fucking guilty right now.
Am I sinned Oh God?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP