Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tired

I have never been this tired before.

I didn't know riding a bike could be that hard. I mean, well I am a first timer. The bike is so fcuking heavy. I was having my first bike prac on a stomach filled with only half a scoop of mee goreng for breakfast.

So there I was, having my orientation and that marked the start of my bike lessons. Gosh. I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

My first practical.

I was being such a virgin.

Clutch.
Throttle.
Rear brake.
Front brake.
Neutral gear.

WTF?!

When it was time to get on the circuit and start coordinating the controls, I kept telling myself.. "OMG! I'm riding a motorcycle!"

The weather was NOT fine at all. It was so freaking hot nak mampos. Lama2, kalau hari2 aku buat gini, boleh kurus siak! I was sweating like a peeg. As the minutes go by, my hands, arms and legs are beginning to give way. I was having a splitting headache.

I have never felt so drained and pooped that bad after the practical was FINALLY over.

What more, after the practical, I had to go to school. ARGH!

My body felt sooo sore. Lucky for me, mum and dad picked me up from school.

This is only the first practical. And yes, I failed because I haven't got the hang of coordinating the controls. Oh and I fell once. Jatuh seb baik masih maintain cool. Tak macam nangka busuk. So ok la tu. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA! That's a joke.

To many more practicals, sore muscles and sweating.

If only I can teleport myself like sayang can.

Sayang, why you never share your powers with me? You promised. I benci you ah.
Tapi I tetap rindu you. Come and pick me up ok. Don't play hide and seek with me la sayang. I tunggu tau.

Heeeeeee...... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP