Friday, August 25, 2006

examFEVER!

ok ok.....now em at home, literally tired of thinking and my brain is retiring for a day or two.....
juz i had my CMSY paper....and i'm loike soo the happy larh kanz!!!! haha......i haf a bit of confident doing that paper. most i can answer....only some jerr akoo asal bole hentam letak answer...LOL! *at least i tried OK!

anyways.....i feel contented larh kanz. a week of whole revision on one blardy paper....it sure kills ur brain...but it sure is worthwhile larh kanz. especially yesterday...... damn i nid sum ting to refresh my brain. my face is suffering from a pimple outBREAK! damn damn damn...*mama, i nid a FACIAL! LOL!

yesterday, me, wani, wawan, sufi, naza, razzi, ira n miza were all down to books, notes, papers, pens, pencils, markings, calculations, calculators, highlighters...!!!! ARGH! most of us haf a paper today..soo yesterday was downright MUGGING! lol......



anyways.....me n wani are soo into dis kewlSHIET! haha...we found our new lurve....

Magnolia Lo-Fat Hi-Cal Oat Milk

it is soo da freakin delicious larrr!!!!!! u shld try it....really really da damn nice. see, im craving fer it oredy..LOL!






damn...i lurve my peeps...em gona start mugging for the last 2 papers....AARRGGGHHH!!! save me from dis nightmare and make time fly two times faster.....

ooohh...and yeah...i wana find a job.....

*toodLes*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP