Thursday, August 31, 2006

i am definitely a happy girl

oh yes!!! exams are OVER!!! now its just me and holidays!!!!!! yes yes yes!!! oh how i wish it would never end...huahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua!!!!

oh damn im soo happy. eventhough the world has been crying for 1 n a 1/2 days now...but im still a happy girl.

well....one thing's fer sure

JOAKIM IS FINALLY OUT OF S.I!!!!!!!!!

sory to the Joakim Gomez fan's out there, but seriously, y did it take so long for voters to realise dat he cant sing? i mean...yes he can...i mean if he cant sing, he wldnt be in S.I in da 1st place ryd? but wad i mean is dat.... he sings for fun. he isnt really into the singing-is-my-career-and-people-are-gona-remember-me-for-my-singing kinda person. from the way he sings, all he does is singing for fun. other then hady, john, paul and jasmine, they sing and treat it professionally. oh well.. wadeva it is...my prediction for the grand finals of Singapore Idol would be...

Hady Mirza and Johnathon Leong

yerp..i suppose another guy wld be our next idol. haha.....

im still waiting for response from Starbucks on whether i wld be accepted as a staff there. oh man...im still praying hard *praying ever soo hard...*

oh well...dis Sat em gona go off to BATAM!!! yes yes yes...my first holiday since ages!!!!!!! em gona pamper myself there, massage...and gona do sum stuff wif my hair..haha!!!!! cant wait!!!

*whatever u r doing now, u have made me happier den ever. i won't let anyting come between dis...*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP