Sunday, August 13, 2006

i smiLe.


I can't bear to think about it...
I'm moving on....

I've found what I've longed for.
Maybe I made a mistake before
But I'm not gona lose you again

You made me smile with the sweetest words,
You made me laugh with a simple joke.

You made me realise that all I ever needed was u,
And also realised that I was the one for u.

I won't make the same mistake again,
And I'm sorry for what happened that day.
Let's move on together,
And keep the memories as it is.

We've been through some hurdles,
And I'm sure there are more to come.

Please don't let me go,
Coz I know I can't go through this alone.

It's true,
that whenever I think of you,
I smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP