Thursday, August 17, 2006

Over with PRSP Assignment

yay! i'm finally done with PRSP assignment! woo hoooo!! cool larh kanz!!!!! now all projects are OVER!!!!

ahaKz..juz submitted my assignment juz now, and damn, it was such a big relief. i'm satisfied wif wad i've done,and i'm super super happy abt it!

now in da lab, doing my PRSP lab exercise, and fark, i hate ARRAY! i catch no balls abt dis topic and i understand no shit abt it. ARGH! stoopid lab test got array....

i'm going thru a pimple outbreak ryd now!!! stressed, pressured, migraines, no mood in eating, tired, shacked, drained of energy....

i tink i need to for a facial treatment anytime sooner now. hrmm, mayb i shld bring my mom along for a day of "mother daughter" pampering session......damn...dat will be nice.

wow, dis is da last wk of my Sem 1 as a yr 1 student in TP. cool larh kanz! ahaKz.....

-I have a PRSP lab test on Saturday
-Nxt wk is study wk
-I have a SYSA revision lecture on Monday
-I have a CMSY revision session with my tutor on Monday

haiz, i have to start mugging like NOW! my exam starts nxt FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

damn.....i tink em gona die from a pimple outbreak.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP