Monday, August 28, 2006

my dior perfume

first things first....

http://naqiah-lonely.blogspot.com is REVAMPED!!!!

ok, its a boring monday to start off. miza and ira are done wif their papers and they are like gona start work tomorrow!!!! like wtf?!

me n wani are still struggling to get our papers done. our last paper is on thurs....haiz.....i rather have my exams finish ASAP den given time to revise fer it...i'm a "get-it-over-and-done-ASAP-so-that-i-can-haf-fun" kinda person......lol...

anyways....yest mama came back from jakarta..and she was uberly nice. she asked me if i wanted anyting from the DFS, den i was like thinking.."hrmm..wad can i get???". den i decided to get the DIOR Addict 2 perfume.....and guess wad....



TA DAAAAA!!!!!!






I LURVE U MAMA!!!!!!!!!!



em soo not gona waste any of dis...LOL!! em gona use it wisely soo dun i wont waste a single drop.




ok...i lurve mama! ahaKz.....yay...the perfume i always wanted....

now dats one strike off my wishlist......

i hope there is still more to come..........LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP