Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tears aren't worth shedding if they are all meant for pityness.
Sadness isnt't worth feeling when noone cares about it.
I don't care what anyone thinks coz I know best what I want.
Let me shed, let me cry,
Say whatever you want.
I'll be deaf about it.

If losing a child is really what you want,
I'll run away on my own accord.
You lost one, and you wana lose another one.
It's MY FAULT! dun u tink i noe dat?
I duno y i did it. I dun care if u beat me to death.
You really want me dead.

I know i m a burden. That's why i never tell.
Eventhough I did this, I have never talked back to you.
What more yell.
And now you say i m doing dis juz bcoz i want ur pity.
Take your money, take everything.
I don't care. Juz let me die.

Fark everything.
I hate myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP