Friday, August 04, 2006

It's OVER!

OVER OVER OVER! DONE!

I'm back to being single. I accepted the break up. Im fucked up wif everything. I had hopes which I thought would last forever. Guess I was wrong again....for the umpteenth time. haiz......nothing seems right nowadays.........................he's gone, out of my life. em not gona feel miserable about this shyd coz i noe it isnt worthwhile. argh! damn im missing myself.....I need to feel the old me. the cheerful, bezerk, wacky me again.......i need to find myself.

ok....lets put all that stoopid miserable things aside...

I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY PROJECT!!!!!!
3 CHEERS FOR ME!!!!!
Hip hip...hooray!
hip hip...hooray!
hip hip...hooray!

yay...em soo soo soo happy.....my projects are finally done. my brain cells are retiring for a moment....den its mugging time for the semestral exams, which is in about 3-4 wks time........ for now i need to relax myself, go sum place peaceful and enjoy the wonders of living on earth. i thought of watching the fireworks with a bunch of frens...but i'll consider dat, and dat is if everything cools down. but i noe it wont happen so soon..

nxt wk, its time for me to get working on my java assignment. damn i lurve dat shyd, but its super troublesome.

A few things about java programming that I hate:
-It is case sensitive
-It is very sensitive to spelling errors
- A single ";" can make a difference
-A single spacing can make the whole program look ugly

haha....yes yes yes, its soo da farking troublesome larr..!!!!!

after nxt wk, i need to start mugging, mugging, mugging. my life is indeed getting boring... sumone...COLOR my life!

oh, and i wonder why sum hamba-hamba Allah nik, like to be judgemental of pple. wad more when they dont know that person. its really very freakin irritatin ya noe. especially when that sumone doesnt leave a clue about their identity, i mean it sucks lar. but i mean, they have their own opinions. even so, that doesnt mean that they can juz go ard, spreading their opinions or worst, making up stories about sumone juz to fulfill ur desire of seeing dat person being a reject in society. man dat sux.........

em a single again........after only about 3 wks......ARGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP