Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I dun wana lose him

I still don't understand why this has to happen
Could it be that you are lying?
But I wouldn't wana question your integrity,
Coz I trust you and I always do.

But sumhow deep down, I know sumting wasn't right
But you didn't tell and decide to keep it out of sight.
Why don't you just tell me the truth
And it will stop me from drowning within the shadows of the truth

I really really love you, and I can't get over you
You made a difference in my life, even if it was only for a moment.
I shed tears like there is no tomorrow
When you decided that it wouldn't go on for another day

No matter what, I will still wait for any reply from you.
I just want you to know that no matter what happens,
I will still be waiting for you.
Will you eventually save me from the curtains of what you call the truth?

I love you, and I still do. Please give me a certainty that you still feel the same way too.

170706

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP