Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A new breath of fresh air

It's been sometime that we've last seen each other
And when I saw you,
It was like a new breath of fresh air

You held me in your arms,
And whispered "I love you"
To my ears.

It was undescribable
That I just smiled
And gave you a kiss showing that I care.

My love for you grows each and every day
You love for me, I know, is always there

I love you more than ever before
The flame will never go off with a simple blow

We gave each other a chance to embrace one another tight
And now it's hard to let go even with all our might

Thank you Baby
For embracing me in you arms

Thank you Baby,
For being my one and only....

*I Love You even more....*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP