Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm starting to feel that i'm missing him alot....i've been tinking abt everything dat happen.

it all happened soo fast. i duno wad to say, duno wad to tink........its juz dat the incident happen too fast dat i cant get over it.....

seeing one cry over a relationship which did not worked out is very heart wrenching. wad more when the relationship lasted for quite a period....

when i see that happening in front of my eyes, i cant stop thinking abt wad i juz faced for the past week or so. it was hard seeing everything that u hoped for, came crashing down as though it was like the end of the world or sumting.....i felt terrible, heartbroken and lost.

sumone said to me dat if u want sumting, achieve it until u manage to get it. i've been tinking abt it and i'm in a dilemma. sum part of me tells me to try to reach out to him, whereas another part, juz kept on telling that i shud juz give up......

if this carries on, i really am at my wits end. wld he give me another chance? or wld he juz ignore and erase me frm his life? i dun wana seem desperate but everything was juz left hanging, a love story, wif no happily ever after.......................................

damn, all dis is making my brain feel cramped......

**170706 will remain being a vague memory...always....**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP