Tuesday, August 01, 2006

i lurve him soo much to let him go

is it really oveR??? i dun want dis to be over.....never.........y doesnt he wana carry on? is it wrong if i m right by his side, holding his hand, helping him along.............

its really heartbreaking to lose him, what more so sudden. must it stop here? haiz...i dun want it to end.....i lurve him soo much.........

Baby,
u made me happy as ever,
u gave me da love dat i longed for
u gave me da encouragement dat loving sumone wont hurt if i gave them a chance

u made me a patient and strong person
u made me realise dat relationships are two-way
u gave me hope dat i noe could last forever

i dun wana lose u darling....not now, not ever. please come back to me...........

I love u soo much and always will.......

170706 - A love story unfolded, and always will carry on........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP