Tuesday, August 29, 2006

i hear drums

i tink em suffering frm insomnia....not exactly though....

i sleep late, but i actually choose to. LOL! coz....i cant find myself sleeping b4 the clock strucks midnight......soo i always choose to sleep after dat.

anyways.....its a boring tuesday, juz like my boring monday......my nose cant stop running. i feel like shit.. i woke up at 11+ coming to 12. worst....i kept on sneezing and sneezing, spreading the germs all over my hse.

nevermind that...worst..i haf a paper tmr. damn.....nvm. after thurs, em free like a bird...*well...almost* soo...decided to start studying at abt 3+. took my notes and other neccesities out to the living rm, switched on the tv, fan and started highlighting my notes. but sumhow, i didnt manage to concentrate, coz i was lying down on the sofa, and soon i started to doze off. LOL! i haf to learn not to take afternoon naps anymore. damn....i juz want my exams to be OVER! juz 2 more days............*counting the days 'til my OFFICIAL holidays.*

anyhoos, eventhough wif a nose crying out loud for the entire day, and my brain banging onto the walls of my skull, i feel happy & contented for the whole day. seems like im happy being me, and happy wif wad im actually doing.haha....*and its not meant to make my entry a fancy one.*

i havent used my DIOR perfume yet....the thing is juz sitting on my dressing table, and flirting wif me. the packaging is juz soo wonderfully intact to not hurt it.

*its indescribable...but incredibly perfect.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP