Tuesday, October 03, 2006

back on

kkae..i've been missing fer a couple of days coz my internet was down larh. i noe...PERANGAI kanz!?. miss me miss me miss me?!?!?!?!?! heck...i noe u do lar! dun lie hor......BULAN PUASE!!!! huahuahuahuahuahua...~~~

ok anyways....my past wkends been ok larh. Saturday went to geylang....see my baju, and made further alterations on it. my mum and cousin got their baju at the same boutique. den on the same day, i bought a baju kurung, together wif mama n nenek. den i oso got my dendeng!!!! rocks larh kanz!

Sunday met wif my darling darling Zali!!!! i miss him n lurve sooo da very much larh kanz. haha.... crazy freak!

ok den....hot stuff....



nice or not my new phone!!!!???? its a Sony Ericsson W850i!! thanx to my deareast papa! he bought it fer me.... mine is White actually. but i couldnt get a picture of it.

i m soo lurvin my new phone larh! haha!!! kewl larh kanz....

i strive to actually pay back to papa for buying this phone. only prob is...i duno when coz i haf no job! like wad da hell larh kanz but i will definitely pay him back larh.

the black not soo nice..but the white is hot larh!!! haha....u all pepandai search for the White Sony Ericsson W850i.

ok dah...tuh ajer! i lurve my phone!!!!


haha........

*u never failed to put a smile up on my face, even if the clouds are grey.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP