Thursday, October 19, 2006

raya preps

Sorry for the long absence. Actually, it's only been 2 days. Haha.

Anyways, I have to update my countdown..

Countdown:

5 more days to HARI RAYA!!!!!!

4 more days to School. BORING!

So, Muslims everywhere busy with Hari Raya preparations. I know I've been busy. I have been going to Geylang for the past 2 days straight, never failed to bring home stuff from there. The crowd is definitely building up over there. I mean, it is a tradition right for Muslims to head down to Geylang for their Hari Raya shopping. I don't know about the bazaar over at Kg. Glam, but what I read from the newspaper, crowds have been turning up to go shop there for the past few days. I guess that's a huge relief for the vendors there.

Anyways, yesterday went to Geylang again, with family. Family bought carpet, a frame, a few table cloths *is it called table cloths? or is table mat? i duno but wadeva it is, i knoe in malay its called alas meja. nyahahahaha!* So, I decided to get burger Ramly, and I tell you, the burgers from the stall mama bought them from, its wonderfully delicious! Really la. The chilli sauce, the bbq sauce, the mayonnaise, *slurps* they give it in generous amounts. With every bite of the burger, drips of sauce will juice out from in between the egg and the beef patty. Yum!

Ok, that just made me felt like I needed another burger Ramly. Haha!

So later today I will have a briefing in School which actually I wasn't aware about until a friend of mine mentioned about it. I was worried so I decided to go find information about this breifing. I checked my TP email but there was nothing. So I thought maybe it was only for certain courses. Then only just now, one of my classmate, Nurul asked me whether I knew about the briefing, and I said no. Haha. I asked her where she got the information from. She then mentioned from the OLE website. OMG! I totally forgot about the OLE website. I totally forgot about it that I actually forget what the URL was. Haha. How pathetic can I get! Well, that goes to show how unprepared I am for school. Haha.

Ok, so I still have 2nd thoughts about attending school on Monday. Goodness, it is a day before Raya!

Tag Replies:

ella : how could you!!!!!!????!

blogger : That's normal waaddd. Haha. Just say you read my blog la. Haha.

bLaCkRoSe : Alah, dah lumrah wanita tak dpt mencukupi puasa. Tapi tetap celebrate raya aperr.

era : hoi era! love u to sweets~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP