Monday, October 16, 2006

cookies!

Yesterday, was a weekend. So, it's time for the Raya Preparations!

I woke up and mama starts to nag at me to get started on baking the cookies. Mama has bought the ingredients but she left out some la so she went down to the supermarket to get it, accompanied by Ella. Oh, and my sis got her hair straightened *i noe, like wad da hell larh kans.* So anyways, I don't bother to comment anything.

So I started to get down to business. I measured the required amounts to bake the cookies and I'm not really somone who can do a good clean job on something, especially around the kitchen. No matter how hard I try to keep the place tidy, it will only end up being a crazy mess e.g, I spilled a bit of sugar and the self-raising flour just wouldn't remain in the packet. Haha.

It was quite a tiring job la but someone's gotta do it.Nonetheless, the sight of those cookies, argh, really test my patience during this fasting month.

So, finally got the cookies done and all.

Then at night went to Tampines Central with Mama. I bought 2 pair of jeans and a floral long sleeve top. Thanks Mama! Then went to Metro and Mama bought 2 sets of bed sheets with comforter and a bed sheet set for me. Thanks again Mama!

So, went home and had supper in the living room with Mama, Papa, Adik and Ella.

I seriously can't wait for Hari Raya.

Countdown:

7 Days to Hari Raya!

6 DAys to school. *oh no!*

Current PSI: 82

Current Mood: Raya Mood.

Tag Replies:

blogger : Tegur ajer la. Haha. Wah, people do actually read my blog. LoLs! Anyway, if u see me again, do feel free to approach and say Hi tau.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP