Monday, October 30, 2006

catching up

So it has been like almost a week since I went to school and I really have to do alot of catching up with all the modules. Especially in QUAN. Eventhough we are learning graphs, I am totally lost ok. Like seriously. It's now hard to tell the difference what is class interval, relative frequency and cumulative frequency.

I totally forgot basic E Maths stuff such as those. Really la. Irritating seyy.

Well, kinda surprise when my classmates asked about how I am feeling and all. Didn't expect that. Thanks C156. You know I love ya to bits. Hehe.

School just now was hot la. Met my usual laughing-non-stopping-even-until-the-cows-come-home friends.

They are a bunch of mad freaks la. Seriously.

After school, me, Wani, Dan and Ayu went to Tampines Central to help Dan get a birthday gift for his friend. We decided to get Dan's friend a cute bracelet. It is really nice ok. Really. Thanks to, your truly. *evil laughs.*

So after that, me and Wani decided to get a pair of shoes from Century Square.

Wani tried shoes and I had second thoughts of buying actually because I aint sure if I wana buy it with my Raya money. Haha.

So Wani kept on trying open-toe heeled shoes and same thing about all the shoes that she tried, all of them were white. Haha. In the end, she decided not to buy any. Haha. Freak.

So after Century Square, four of us headed to Starbucks to get my dose of Java Chip Frappucino that I simply can't get enough of. I was afraid to buy at first because the doctor said that I have to stay away from dairy products because it might affect my stomach due to the gastric flu, but I didn't bother because I was feeling much much better now.

So we talked, crapped, cam-whored and laughed our way thru at Starbucks. kewlSHIET.

Tadaaa...! That was basically it. Did I say I love my friends oh-so-much? I didn't? Well know you know.

Tag Replies :

has : Haha. Tak baik la kao. LoLs. Akoo pon rindu bangets deh sama kamu. Guek pingin banget deh jumpa-in kamu sik. Bila sik kamu mau jalan raya?

oracLe : haha. OK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP