Sunday, October 29, 2006

neck ache

My gastric flu has been ok. Now recovering, but sometimes I feel like throwing up. Bleh.

Need to finish up my medication.

And I heard alot and I mean ALOT of my other relatives getting this kinda shyd like diarrhoea, headaches, vomitting. Seriously, it's super contagious. So watch out people of your health.

Back to my story....

Another complication arised. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and now I can't turn my head to the left. That's me for not kebas-ing my bed before going to sleep. My neck hurts the hell out of me and all I can do is wait patiently for it to heal on it's own. Boring!

So yesterday did some Raya visiting on the Paternal relatives. Got about 6 houses. Not bad, really, when you bring about an elderly to go Raya visiting. I mean you got to understand that when you bring an elderly around for Raya visits, they tend to chit-chat for quite a long time and the kids will start playing with their "once-a-year-meeting" cousins. That kinda stuff.

So ya, got 6 houses. Thanx to Erwin and Kak Diana, they laughed at me for having this neck ache. Haha. I have to turn my whole body just to look to my left. It sucks really and for like almost the whole day, everything is happening on th left side of me. *thanx eh!* Now I know what it feels like to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, literally.

I actually can't wait to get back to school. Been missing my lectures, tutorials and lab sessions for the Thursday and Friday. It sucks and I'm sure I'll be behind everyone on the assignments.

Today I would be having an open house because I'm sure Nenek's siblings, in-laws, nieces and nephews would wana visit Nenek. I mean, she hasn't been feeling really well. Constant headaches and soreness felt in her body. Guess it's usual for someone her age.

Me? I am just waiting for the hectic-ness that would be happening around the house. Wash the dishes, help out the serving and all that stuff. Whatever it is, I'm just gona wait for the things that will come into my hands. If you get what I mean, which you will. Nyahahahahahaha!

Setahun sekali katakan~~~~~

Tag Replies :

ella : Haha. You too? I'm getting better.

izzah : you're relinked bebs.

rasydan : Working = earning money = giving money = duit raya. PleasE? Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP