Wednesday, October 11, 2006

happy 42nd mama

As of 10/10/2006, mama is now officially 42 yrs old!!!!

Happy 42nd Birthday Dearest Mama!!!!

So to celebrate, the family break-fast at Sakunthala's Food Palace. And I have to tell you, the food there is really great. If you really dig Indian food and spices, this is the place for you.

So nenek, mama and cik ajib was from KKH coz nenek had an appointment at the hospital and at the same time, nenek tak berapa sihat la in a sense.

So me, papa and adik went to fetch cik yam from her workplace, and we head to meet nenek, mama and cik ajib who already reached the place.

It was buffet so we took our food and waited for the azan to start, which will mark the time to break our fast.

6.55pm then arrived and we dig in to the food laid out infront of us. I tell you, if you love spicy food, this is the place to be. The food is really nice, "not bad".

So after breaking our fast, cik yam and cik ajib heads home since cik yam has some work to do. Me and fam went to geylang to get me and mama's baju from Sultanah, get papa's baju kurung, and also get adik another pair of baju since the one that is bought previously didn't really match the colour of the baju that me, mama and papa bought. But being her, she is very fussy. So it's kinda hard to get her a suitable baju without her making a fuss over it.

While at geylang, fam shopped for a frame with an ayat so called engraved la to hang in the living rm. So we came to this shape and I swear that the frame was really nice. There is really some rich green pattern and it's a mirror. Not some basic frame. So I can always see my reflection in the living room. *don't tell me I'm becoming a vain pot!* So, ya, had fun actually at geylang. Papa bought 3 carpet for alas kaki for $20. He actually auctioned for it but with not many people around, it wasn't actually auctioned la. Haha!

Then we headed home and papa bought mama a gold necklace with matching bracelet. Before me and papa went out of the house, papa actually tried on the necklace and bracelet and I swear it was super burok on him! I was laughing la. He look like some male "mami jarum"!

So mama was happy with the gift. And that was the small celebration I had for my dearest mama. Hope the year ahead would be a happy and cheerful one with us around.

Tag replies :

Lela Bonch : Aku nik kerje dok rumah. Mmg la jadi anak mak yg rajin sudah tentunya. Haha! Nik la kerja akoo buang masa buat blogskins! Huahuahua! Kerje dgn kao? Kemas rumah kao? Bilik akoo sendiri dah tak terurus, nak bersihkan rumah kao. Abis la....~

Apiz : Hey u! Thanx! Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP