Thursday, October 26, 2006

sick.

Today sucks. Why?

I'm sick. Went to the doctor just now and doc said

I'm down with Gastric Flu.

You wouldn't wana be down with this shiet. Seriously.

Well at least I have 2 days MC. That's a good thing right? Haha. My wish to skip school is granted. Haha.

Wow. 2 Days of lessons gone. I have a long holiday. I have MC for today and tomorrow. Then it will continue until the weekends. Rocks la.

Anyway, I feel soo sick. I can barely eat anything. Not even drink plain water. Really, it sucks. Been vomitting like forever. My stomach is painful due to the pressure it had to face when I vomit. ARgh. Sucks.

So, my Hari Raya is nothing great. Noone is visiting my place because yesterday, nenek went to KK for a checkup and today Mama is sick, suffering from the same thing like I am. It's a viral infection. Exactly yesterday night, me and Mama suffered the same thing. Sleepless nights, stomach cramps, bad headaches and aching bodies, countless vomits and long time spending on the toilet bowl.

I didn't know gastric flu could be this bad.

I guess know I do. Haha.

Just hope I get well soon la. I hate the state I'm in now.

Tag Replies :

Syasya : U're linked bebs! Muackx!

fizah : Haha. Waduh, tarching seyy. Citer sedih to the giler babis okays. Akoo tgk brape byk kali pon, asik nangis ajer. Nyahahahaha!~ emo SHIET! Selamat Hari Raya to u too bebs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP