Sunday, October 22, 2006

school

Countdown :

2 more days to HARI RAYA!!!!!!

Let the celebrations begin!!!!

Yahoooo!!!

Haha. I can't help but feel all excited. My gosh, time does fly. *looks at watch and see the second ticks.*

And, tomorrow is the start of school. *boring!!!!!!*

Oh darns. Only when I thought the holidays are just starting. MAJOR TURN-OFF!!!

Ok, so can we skip Monday and straight away jump to Tuesday. Pretty please?!?!

Haha. So I am ready for RAYA!!! The kuih, house, baju and decoration are all up and ready. I'm so really the excited. Really. I just soo can't wait for Tuesday.

Oh and I got news that my parents are thinking of getting a small little boy from one of the Tsunami families to celebrate Raya with us. Isn't that cool?! I so can't wait to invite a lil' bro la. Rocks ok. My nenek has been asking my parents to get one, a lil' boy and I have been longing for a lil' brother in the house. Really. My life in this 5 room HDB flat has been revolving around girls and woman. Haha.

So I'm excited about that part.

Tag Replies :

Oracle : Ur welcums!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP