Sunday, October 15, 2006

jam packed

So its been a few days since I updated. What can I say, busy with raya preparations.

Countdown:

8 more days to Hari Raya

7 more days to School *dangs!*

Ok, time been travelling so fast. I have alot of dates to catch up. Haha.

On Friday the 13th, me and alot of the IRC people break-ed fast outside. There were 2 different groups and we breaked fast at different places. My group broke our fast at Ali Cafe at Malay Village. The service ain't that good because, half an hour after the azan sounded, most of the food still haven't arrived at the table yet. So much for reserved seats and advanced orders.

Ok so ya, then after I broke fast, I dispersed from the group to meet B. He was from work, and he had to continue his work again because one company sent in a complain, last minute. I was pissed, but B seemed cool about it eventhough he was really farkin tired. So, me and B walked around geylang.

You know something, the fasting month is the time where all Muslims would just come down to Geylang and this is the time where you would bump into peopls whom you haven't meet for so long. For instance, I bumped into my kakak and her hubby and daughter. I was so happy to see her and she was so happy to see me. Haha. We exchanged kisses and hugs and I miss her la. So, me and B walked around Geylang. The atmosphere was really very hot la. So anyways, B had to go off by 8.45pm so I accompanied him to the bus stop and see him off. He said he was sorry for not being able to teman me. It's ok la B.

So anyways, after seeing him off, I rejoined the group. Then I meet up with people whom I haven't meet before. I mean IRC is actually a great way to meet new friends from all different walks of life, young and old and you don't always meet one, but always a group of friends. Haha.

So that was Friday. My first day breaking fast outside, with a bunch of crazy friends and with somone you love.

Yesterday was nothing, really. Me and fam went Bugis because nenek wanted to get a pair of shoes for Raya. So went there, bought the shoes and headed home. The earlier part of the day, mama was busy keeping the house in great shape for Raya. The new curtains are up, *I'll upload the pics soon.*, the living room furniture has been shifted around, the carpets are laid.

So, it's now down to the kuih-muih. Tomorrow I'm going to start baking my chocolate chip cookies! Yay-ness.

Oh, and I don't know whether mama would allow me to break fast outside with Wani. Wani wants so much as to blanje me. Haha. I love yew fer that la Wani!

Lastly, bad news!

The haze is BACK!!!!!!

It reached 104 at 7 pm. It got worse by the hour until about 10pm where the PSI : 116. That was the highes PSI reading for the day.

Current PSI : 96


Tag Replies:

fizah` : I miss you too babe!

blogger : Woah! You saw me!? Why never tegur?! Oh, and is my face that obvious in the crowd? =x. Next time when you see me, feel free to approach okays?! Don't worry, I won't bite. Oh and leave your name la ok.

naNo : I'll link you up baby.

Lela Bonch : Aku ni dah tak kerja. So kerja akoo, jadi la couch potato. Haha! Be a full time Reality-TV critic. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP