Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hari raya


Selamat Hari Raya!!!!!

Haha. Yerps. Yesterday was the day where we Muslims welcome the start of Syawal with an array of colours ranging from white to blue, green to pink of colourful clothes and the spirit of Hari Raya is in everyone's hearts, young and old.

This is the time where each of us get to meet our relatives whom we see like once a year and catch up on old times, telling stories about the ongoings that are happening around each of us.

Though tiring, warm and shacked, the spirit never died down 'til the very last house that me and my family visited. We sure spent one whole day visiting families of relatives yesterday and when we reached home, it was 12 midnight. I was really damn tired and I needed a good rest since I had school today which was just now.

Oh damn, I was really really tired just now that all I cared about was to sleep. Really.

I feel a headeache coming on. Maybe that could be a reason for me to skip school tomorrow. *evil laughs..!*

Tag Replies :

*nano* : Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP