Saturday, October 07, 2006

geylang n smoking

ok. yesterday had dikir prac n stuff. i lurve fridays coz its da day i get out of da house n meet my fellow frens. yes yes yes!

haha! Soo dikir prac was ubber fun. we had our larfs larh. N da song, haha! mamat suker lagu nasyid! tak abis2 dgn "Berlalu sudah Ramadhan...~~"

haha. We were soo bored of dat song, eventually we decided to change da song to dis catchy tune by P. Ramlee. PST used dis song before for their performance, but now Nira is using it. kewl larh kanz.

Pulanglah sayang, kembali sini.
Diserga rindu mencengkam hati.
Berzaman sudah oh putri dewi.
Mengubat hati yang kian sepi.

*La..la la la la la*
*Pardam pardam* ok dis part is ubber funny. haha! mamat insists dat he said it *Param param* but wif his pronounciation..it sounded like *Pardam pardam* n Fid was making a huge joke out of it. Lepaks la siak. haha!!!

Dikir prac simplay rawks my socks ok. Soo after dikir, me n Wani went to Tamp interchange for a while. Windowshop-ed for clothes. I soo need to get some shopping done coz I'm running out of clothes. Seriously.

So, head home. I took 291 home and sat all the way in the back seat of the bus. There was this primary school boy whom apparently I guess he is a mix indian n malay but stronger to the malay side. Then there was this businessman sat in the middle of us. A conversation started among the primary school kid n the businessman.

Pri school kid:Excuse me, what's the time now?
Businessman:It's 6.45pm
Pri school kid:Oh ok. Thank you.

Apparently, I had a glance at the boy and if I'm not mistaken, he was holding a ciggarette bud in his hand. Why I thought he was holding a ciggarette? Because I saw an orangey n white colour "thing" in his hand. Anyway the conversation goes on.

Businessman: Boy, you smoke is it?
Pri school kid nodded. How I know? I kept on listening to the conversation.
Businessman: How old are you?
Pri school kid: Primary 4
Businessman: Wah. So young smoking ah.

Ok. So the kid juz kept quiet and the conversation ended. Yes I know I m a kpo but I couldn't help it. I wasn't listening to my mp3 so my ears were wide open. I was kinda surprised that a primary 4 boy could actually start smoking. I guess I don't have to be coz it's actually happening everywhere without me realising.

Pity the boy. Wonder what actually caused him to start smoking. Whatever it is, just hope he stops coz take it from me, you wouldn't like it if one day you find out that you have this minor "thing" going thru ur body and it is all because of that one pathetic stick which you call a ciggarette.

Anyways, after breaking fast, me and family went to geylang. And I swear, the haze is getting worse by the day. The atmosphere is all so hazey causing my eye to hurt like hell, and my throat feels all soo husky like a furball forming. Really la. If you are aware, you looked out the window yester-night, notice that the sky is all so smokey and everything seems unclear in the distance. I swear that I'm gona suffer from bad dry coughs due to the haze. Seriously. Anyhoos, went to geylang. Looked around the shops for my sister's baju raya. Got it.

Then head home. Reached home at about 11+. Seriously, if you are ever planning on going to Geylang, go on a weekday! Never go on a wkend. Been there, done that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP