Thursday, October 05, 2006

laughs

haha! Im becoming bored as hell dat i m actually reading my past entries. Wad a life!

Reading them just makes me laugh my heads off! LOL! Sometimes I read them and can't believe that all of it is just down to memories. Most incidents, especially the pleasant sweet ones, I want them to happen all over again. The laughters, the joy, the fun. Its ubber cool.

I've been reading like entries that I wrote when I first started the hobby of blogging. I would just smile at how young, naive and silly I was on handling different situations. Not forgetting that I was also being very mushy when I haf those puppy love and also being very kental. *kental siaks akoo..like seriously!* Being soo dramatic, soo emotional about the slightest of problems. Haha. Those were the days.

It's really funny reading about incidents which you barely remember happening.

Sometimes, it's always good to record down the happenings in your life. It actually shows how much we grown through the years and also let us have a good laugh at how we react to things.

Rocks la reading past entries.

*stop being such a cynic!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP