Saturday, October 07, 2006

haze

See that? ----->

That is how hazey it is this morning. I swear to God that my breathing is getting worst, the air smells soo bad, my eye hurts and everything just seems soo unclear.

Gosh, and I thought that yesterday was worst.

So all you fellow human beings walking on the so called planet Earth, please stay at home and do the dishes.

Huahuahuahuahuahua!

No la. Just stay at home ok. The air is bad right now. I feel suffocated and my eyes are screaming the hell out of me. *takmo beydecks k naqiah.* Haha!

You don't wanna spend ur wkends with suffocated breathing, sore eyes and dry coughs. I know I don't.

oh oh oh! And before I forget, RADIO has started airing RAYA SONGS!!!!! I'm so in the mood for RAYA!
I am just sooo super-duper-farking-uncontrollably EXCITED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP