Sunday, November 05, 2006

afraid

Since yesterday I have become an unknown rockstar. That is because my voiced transformed into a so called bapok.

Haha. Fugly siaaa. So since I couldn't stand my condition, mama decided to send me to the doctor because she is afraid it has got something to do with my throat because for those of you who know, I have some complications down there. Nothing serious though. So ya, went to the doctor and the doc said that it was nothing serious. There was no throat infection. Just a case of bad flu, coughing and soar throat. No fever though, but I do feel a bit feverish.

So anyways, quite a number of guests came to my place just now because they wanted to see Nenek.

I found out something about Nenek. Mama told me that her condition is really critical. Actually, she had a case of cancer the last time, but then the cancer died down. Now her cancer is back and it has already got into the bone. It really has become serious and actually Nenek is forcing herself as much as she can to seem like she is really strong and doesn't wana show that she is actually really sick. Nenek's doctor also mentioned that the cancer is now at a stage where it is incurable. I'm really scared about this. The doctor also said that all we could do is pray hard for her that nothing happens, and hope she has her long life.

I'm really scared. I don't wana lose a Nenek like her. She has been living with me for I don't know how many years. She serves me food and always caring for me, making sure that I eat when I'm at home and before going to school. I really am scared about anything happening to her. What more, she is still young and I'm sure she would wana see her grandchildren getting married and have kids. Haha.

Haizz.....I'm really scared for her.

Anyways, just hope that nothing bad happens and I would definitely pray hard for her well-being and good health.

Tag Replies :

princezz : I know, you know arr!!! Hehe.

wani : Haha. Kao sukarelawan. Lagi tak tawu. Amal kebajikan....Kan bagus tuh. Alhamdulillah...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP