Thursday, November 30, 2006

dental surgery

On Monday, I had a dental surgery. ARGH!

I had a total of 3 teeth being "plucked" out of my mouth. OUCH!

My right cheek is swollen for 3 days now, and today, it's the fourth day and still, it's swelling. I look like I have grown a tumour in my right cheek. My whole face feels soo hot ok.

I have to finish up all my medication, and I mean ALL. Help me!

I'm getting my stitches in the gums remove this Saturday. Just hope it isn't painful. Haizz....

I don't care about the stitches, I just want my swelling to go away. It's making my cheeks look like it's falling more on the right side. Really. I think I'm having a tumour.. HAHA!

Tag Replies:

fizah : sory la fizah. akoo ader surgery on monday. takkan akoo nak pegi kan. mak akoo confirm bising to the giler-babi-ans.

fizah//wani : aper OOO?

wani//fizah : aper mereypecks?

has - oracle - naq : da first song where eventually, a girl confesses her mistake in a song. I LOVE IT! cheywahh, akhlak has lawar larr~ baguusss~

fizah : sape eh? LOL.

fizah : tagboard akoo suey? camne tuh?

oracle : i noe da song nice la ok. hehe. miss ya too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP