Monday, November 20, 2006

assignments, reports, presentations

Someone, HELP ME!!

Of all periods to have my internet connection down, it chose this time. ARGH!

Tomorrow, I have a Japanese presentation to do and I haven't do any single bit of research. Another thing, I have another group presentation on Thursday, and I have to obviously contribute right?

Oh wells, at least that's on Thursday, ain't that bad, but TOMORROW?! Oh shyd, it's dooms day for me and I'm having a bad stomachache right now. *must be the slimming tea mama gave me to drink last night before going to bed. i so need to shit ryd now.*

Ok so I'm in school now. Doing some database shits which obviously, I have no clue about. Really boring stuff la. Oh well, when you're a student, you gotta do what you gotta do. *MACAM PAHAM LA! HuaHuaHuaHuaHua!!*

I'm planning to go out with my cousin later to do a bit of shopping. I am gona get that white long sleeve top from Mango, by today. Haha. Then I am thinking of going to Bugis and get some tops there too. Yay!

Still, I would be worrying about my Japanese assignment throughout but still, I don't bother doing anything about it. Haha! Typical me.

Ok. I so need to go shit. Really~

Tag Replies:

............. : ???? Passer-by? =x

oracle : what's with the song?

fizah : Thanx! I oso love it. Huahuahuahua~

oracle : try harder.

fizah : What can I say? I'm full of love bebeh. haha.

oracle : Haha. *Ouch*. LOL! ader sajer nak menggatal. Lumrah lelaki. Kan kan kan? -.-'

has : haha! bunga + mentel. kewlSHIET la kanz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP