Monday, November 13, 2006

boring

Ok. My internet connection at home is being CUT! Like wtf. Damn. Need to get my dad to pay the internet bill faster and this had to happen right at the moment when I needed the internet soo badly. Oh damn.

Ok so anyways, my weekend sucks. Really. And the Raya visiting last friday, suck-ed even more. Why? ADER ORANG BUIH LARH SIOLS! *Kepada Hamba Allah yang terasa, mintak maaf mintak ampun k.* In the end, only 4 pathetic people went out. -.-'

Me, Wani, Fizah and Wawan. Like wadahell I noe. No need to say. We went to 5 houses only. But that isn't very bad for like 1/4 of the day spent for raya visiting. Kan? What more, first house was at Woodlands which was Fizah's, next was Wawan's house at Yishun, then it was my house at Tampines, then it was Yan's house at Pasir Ris and last house was Wani's at Pasir Ris also. Rumah Yan dgn Wani sebelah2 jer. Huahuahuahua!

Organiser buih la. Case of fever. Hmph! Oh and another guy had to work. Another girl had some family matters to attend to. In the end, down to only 4 pathetic people. Haha!

Ok so I would upload da pics very very very soon, once my bill is being paid by the man of the house. WANI! I'm waiting for the pichas!

And, I miss the PTK times okay! Fellow PTK-ians, meetings at PTK??? Anyone?!

P.S: To those who understand only. Kepada mereka yg memahami sahaja.

Tag Replies :

oracle : Haha. Perangai u!!! BueKs! Well, I found out what BioPolis is already.

fizah : akoo pon okays!

miza : jom kluar! ahaKz.

oracle : -.-'

wani : haha! Yay!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP