Thursday, November 02, 2006

long break

Right now, I am in ITAS, spending my long loonngg loooonnnngggg break from 10am-1pm here, with the company of Wani's laptop and the yr 2s. MSN-ing and webcam-ing with Anor at the moment.

Super bored. My classmates didn't attend APEL at 9 just now so I'm alone right now. My group is done with the presentation that we had to submit today.

Later I'm going to print my CORE notes. Ok, I'm sleepy and tired and shacked and everything all at one time.

Tag Replies :

has : kakak2 larh kanz. mcm understand jerr kaos!!! haha.

oracle : asik nak duit ajer. tak ikhlas btol jemput org dtg rumah. abe nak feeling ader dance floor. hehe. :P

has : midget? ntah eh. mars tak ajak kao jln raye???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP