Thursday, November 02, 2006

confused

This dikir thing is starting to make me think that dikir ain't fun. Haha. No la. Joking. I'm just tired after dikir practice. I mean, we start late and end up stretching the practice time to until about 10+pm.

Maybe it's also because of my part as a member of the group. I mean I have to do my part to make every single step in the performance right so that it will also help the other members of the group.

I don't know. Really confused. Maybe it's just because I'm tired.

Dilemmas, dilemmas.

It's really obvious when a person is in between choosing a split decision. Sometimes I'm in that situation too. And sometimes I can really feel a pierced through my throat and it's really choking me.

Painful really.

*Ouch!*

Confusions. Killing the grey matter in my brain. Wasting up the resources in my body. Maybe it's just too much for me. Haha. I have to stop taking things too seriously when it doesn't really determines what fate has installed for me. I still have the problem of hoping too much. Damn.

Oh well, I learnt to be a stronger person now. Really. When was the last time I actually weeped out any liquid from my eyes? *unless if i was putting on my contact lenses. nyahahahaha.*

But seriously, it's been a while since I cried though sometimes it's relieving to cry once in a while. I feel like doing so now. Haha!!!!

Ok, enough with the emoSHIET! So mushy. EEwwww~

Tag Replies :

oracle : haha. u mentioned it.

nano : i miss ya too babes. waahh, dah pandai bobal jepon larr. cheywaah. u can take my place oredy.

oracle : i'm soo glad u knew that.=x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP