Friday, November 17, 2006

sick again.

Ok, so I am sick again. Like wtf, I know. Nonetheless, I decided not to take an MC because I have taken to many MCs in less than a month.

Oh well, you can't help it if you're trying to be a good student. *ehem ehem.* So, here I am in the lab, freezing myself, cold as hell *errr, dat doesn't sound quite right.*, coughing, headache, a leaking nose, sneezing like there isn't any tomorrow nor yesterday.

Sucks la ok.

All I wanna do is go home! Puh-lease!

I've been tiring myself too much la I guess with don't know what. Help me, somebody!

Argh!

So, seriously, there is nothing much going on right now. It's all, school and shits. Well, dikir, ermm, we're going to start on our pumped up training for competition. I don't know if I'm ready. Whatever it is, I'm gona try my best, juggling between trainings and my studies, and speaking of studies, I so have to stop skipping lectures. Seriously. I mean I am totally lost in all my modules. Whenever I am in class, I try to act smart buy chipping in ideas which is totally from common sense rather than the facts itself. Haha. Lame shyd. Ok so I have to stop skipping lectures.

And, PST's Salam Aidilfitri performance is still in my head. I just so love the performance la ok.

Tag Replies:

fizah : suka fizah. Haha! Ade2 saje tau~

fizah : I'm glad u realised that. LOL!

nano : I oso miss u la baby~ hehe. Jom kiter kluar.

oracle : Ulat bulu dah naik daun~~~~ Ader jerr tau nak menggatal. -.-'

mizaaa : Suker!? hahahaha~ kao jgn mcm understand siaolsss~

oracle : Haha. tak baik seeyy...~ eish eish eish.

fizah : we so need to meet up fellow PTK-ians.

has : ur welcums has larlingz! yay!! Haha. Oracle bunga la. hehe. =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP