Saturday, November 04, 2006

sick

Ok. Today, I'm sick for the 2nd time again. This time, I'm down with flu and my nose is clogged up, my throat is dry and I'm using up Singapore's tissue resources. *Did you know that Singapore imports tissue from other countries? Haha, I found that out when bestfren Farid saw my pack of tissue yest. LOL!*

So ya. Haha. Singapore is somehow poor of tissue. That is so sad. *sobs sobs.*

I don't know how I could be down with flu today. I woke up in the morning as usual and the next thing I knew, I started sneezing like there was no tomorrow and basically having a bad headache. I look like a pathetic sober.

Maybe it's because I couldn't sleep last night. Could it? Or maybe because I was literally tearing yesterday night? Nah...~

Tearing? Haha. I was doing it for fun. Really. Been so long since I cried and it's kewlSHIET ok!

My headache is really getting to me. My head feels so heavy and later I would be raya-ing with my family to relatives' houses and relatives of relatives' houses. You'll get it la.

I feeling so weak to even sit up straight. All I wana do is lie down and see the world pass by me, feeling a timeless aura surrounding my spirit.

Eeii, naqiah. u sound so da "atas".

I'm trying to widen my vocabulary abit. Haha. Been a bit more hardworking to go check the dictionary for meaning of words. LOL! *semangat siak naqiah. biasa larh tuh kanz.*

Dikir was rocks la kan. Yesterday had our first rehearsal for the DeepaRaya show next Thursday.

As you can see, me and wani decided to refresh our minds with numbers. We somehow lose track of how to count while studying in TP. Nyahahahaha..!!!

Takmo beydecks eh naqiah!

Ok so rehearsal was hot. I let da pixies do da talkings. It's all thanx to my full-time photographer, WANI!

Yay!

That's it people!

Oh and one more thing...

DeepaRaya Show 2006

Date : 9th November 2006

Venue : Outside the library of Temasek Polytechnic

Admission: FREE!!

Time : To be confirmed.

Tag Replies :

nano : eksyen larh pulaks. hehe.

ella : oh shut up!

oracle : song changed! YaY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP