Friday, November 10, 2006

shyds

Darns. I have a problem with my internet connection at home. Sucks la. I need to get the connection at home right immediately.

Ok so, what's up?

Yesterday I had my DeepaRaya performance in school and I tell you it was really fun. One stage, 2 groups, guys and girls. That's hot.

There sure was a crowd when we were performing la. Macam fun gitu kan! So, we clapped, and sing and bla, bla bla.

Then pixies, pixies and more pixies.

I will post the pictures soon.

So, after performance, me, Wani, Ayu and Dan went to catch STEP UP the movie and I tell you, the movie is hot la ok! Noone should miss it. If I were to be rating it,

I'd give 5 Full Large Popcorns!

I wouldn't wana spoil the mood for those who haven't watch it. But seriously, it really is a nice movie. I would wana grab the DVD if it were to be out.

Ok so, me, Wani and Ayu took neoprints. I just realised that we would always take neoprints after like almost every dikir performance we had. kewlSHIET!

Oh, and I forgot to announced that I had my TRAGUS pierced 2 days ago! *abe gembira siak naqiah!* and seriously, it is nowhere near painful. The feeling is like a normal ear lobe piercing. Haha. Nice.

Tag Replies:

oracle : Haha. Ok! Noted.

Fasha : Heyy!! Haha. Thanx bebeh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP