Friday, November 24, 2006

fondeau

Today is Friday. *YES! The wkends are here again!!!* Haha.

Today I have no plans. Eh wait, I do.

I'm gona have fondeau today! YES YES YES! Haagen-Dasz, HERE I COME!

Gosh, I sound like a pig. LOL! Who cares la.

So, when is it going to be 6? Hurry Hurry. I can't wait to have my fondeau la ok!

Today, it's raining. Oh well, the monsoon season is here.

And to all fellow TP-ians,

2 weeks to Term Test!

So all of you, get moving with your butt and start studying! Haha. As for me, I don't know when I'll start. Sheesh~

Today, I am like so not doing Java la. Someone else from another class did it in JGrasp and didn't close it, so, I saw it and so, I stole it. HuaHuaHuaHuaHua!!! KewlSHIET!

Ok ok. I just notice that Mark, our OOPG tutor, is going through the Array code since just now. Haha. See, eventhough I'm not all ears on the lesson, I still do listen. I am still a good student OK!

And always will be. Haha!

Tag Replies :

has: HAHA! Oh well, at least I'm laughing.

nano : dah abis? mak ai, baru nak mintak belanje...Sesungguhnya~ Haha

oracLe : Haha...awww~

has : oracLe jiwa2??? aww~ eh ya, akoo luper, oracLe kan bunga? kan kan kan? =x. Garang la kao has. takot akoo arr seyy!

fizah : HAHA!!! Wani ikot calendar arab la siak.

oracLe : eeii, tak tawu malu!!! Haha. Mentang2 la org panggil dier loverboy! interesting? NOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP