Tuesday, November 21, 2006

skip

I have made up my mind....

I'm gonna skip my Japanese lesson today!

I can't do last minute work, what more work on something so foreign to you where you have not seen, touch or heard of it before and requires research.

Haha.

So now I'm at my cousin's place. Kononnya, buat research. Padehal, padehal. Haha! Kental.

Ok. So Ella is actually playing with Tiara, it's her cat. kecoh la ok and seriously, Ella is treating Tiara like a dog instead of a CAT! Haha. Freaky la siak.

Ok dah~

Tag Replies :

oracle : Malu tapi mahu. =x. Jambu aper dierrrr~~

nano : Blanje? No money. Haha. Obviously u got more duit raya den me. Soo u blanje la ok. Haha. Bole la kanz.

fizah : eh, SAMER LA KITER!!

has : mcm Ku pernah dgr, tapi di mana ya~~~ Hrmmm~ Sabar Has, sabar~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP