Tuesday, November 07, 2006

random

Today is a total drag and I mean totally! So instead of the usual posts about my day, I decided to do a random post.

I was looking through my friendster and came across this really cool post. Its' a rare occasion I would do such things but I decided to repost the bulletin.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:
(first pet and current street name)
- Rabbit tampines. k, it sucks. that's the reason why i ain't a rock star...

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME:
(grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, yourfavorite candy)
- ruliah cadbury. Rocks la sia!!! Haha!

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME:
(first initial of first name, first two or three letters ofyour middle name)
- SNAQ. oryd..dats hot! Haha.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite color, favorite insect)
- purple butterfly. nice!!

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:
(middle name, place where you were born)
- Naqiah NUH. then again, another reason y i dun haf a soap opera. LOL!

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name,first 2 letters of your first name,first 2 letters of mom's name andfirst 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)
- NaqSiZaTam. No wonder I didn't get hired to act in that movie trilogy. Oh well....

7. Terrorist Name:
(your name spelled backwards, your mom's namespelled backwards)
- Haiqan Notiaz. I sound like a guy. Haha! No wonder terrorists are always the male counterparts. LOL!

8. SUPERHERO NAME:
("The", your favorite color, favorite drink)
- The Purple Teh Peng. WADDAFOOK?!Nevermind, I choose to save lives using thecivilised methods. LOL!

Cool right? Haha. I was laughing sia when doing this. This is the best bulletin yet that I came across in Friendster. All the rest are totally crap. It's fun putting names together and seeing what the outcome is. What more trying to pronounce it when it's totally something new. Haha! Nice one.

Tag Replies :

nano : I'm feeling much better baby. Thanx!

rasy : I'll consider since you gave me testi oredy. LOLs!!

oracle : Thanks bebeh! I'll do your playlist very very soon.

wani : yerla. Camerawoman yang tiada experience dan sesungguhnya tidak mempunya permit atau lesen untuk menjadi nye. WAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP