Friday, December 01, 2006

goodbye november rain

Goodbye to November... =(

HELLO DECEMBER!!!!! YAY!

It is the last month in 2006. WOO HOO! And that only means one thing... it's time to start writing down the 2007 New Year Resolutions. And, it's time for me to update my wishlist well *ehem,ehem* someone's birthday IS coming....

Oh and I would like to give a birthday shoutout to...

Abg Amy!

Happy Birthday Cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, you are turning older. LOL! Accept that. And it's time you introduce to us a girlfriend and think about marriage. LOL! K, tuh dah over!

There are a few birthdays marked on my calendar. I wonder who....

Obviously I'm not going to mention or some people might just announce it to the whole world and pay Straits Times, The New Paper, Berita Harian and God knows what else to publish their birthdays in the newspaper. HuaHuaHuaHuaHuaHua!!!

Ok. My swollen cheeks, is much much better now. At least, both looks like they are of the same size. Haha. I'm gona have my stitches taken out tomorrow. At last, the discomfort of having to feel the thread in between my gums would be over!

So that's it la ok. I'm lazy to move my ass to the toilet to get ready for school.

Counting down to 2007....

Tag Replies:

yaya : Wah lau weii! That would have me ending up with a cooked cheek! LOL! Terbakar jugak pipi chek nik hah. But thanx, I'll try, I think. Hehe.

oracle : eh pain leii. u duno da pain im going thru!! Haha. and i was concious during the operation.

princezz : no thanx gerl. i wana save myself. i'm scared i would end up not only with bad removal of stitches but also, being dumb. Hehe. =)

fizah : asal dgn wani peyy blakang eh? sememang nye akoo sangat la lost. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP