Saturday, December 16, 2006

suuwik suuwik

Finally, TERM TEST IS OVER!

Now I have to worry about is my results. Oh wells, I know I'm gonna fail anyways, so it won't come to a surprise to me.

Anyways, had dikir practice yesterday and I tell you, the practice was farking funny okays. We were always laughing 'til our stomachs were crying out loud and our eyes were tearing like no tomorrow. HAHA!

Ili was farking funny la ok! But I have to say, the limelight had to be on Lela. I really do see her as a Malay Blonde. *No offense there Lela! Hehe.* HAHA! Today we talked about kelengkang sotongs, jubo sotongs, cheebye sotongs and konek sotongs. LOL! Yeah bebeh!! It's all about the sotongs!

We were all like wondering...

"Eh, sotong ader kelengkang? Sotong ader cheebye ker? Sotong ader konek eh? Sotong maner ader jubo?"

Haha!! Ni semer start dari Ili arr!! Tak pasal pasal "Isap ah kelengkang sotong!" Mcm seeyals! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Lepak seyyy. Serious shiet la. Today was ubber fun ok. Oh and while we were training, a topic about pigs came about. Then Lela story-ed about the other time she watched AFV or something like that and it was showing about this dare, where if you suceed in calling this pig to come over, you would get $20 for it.

Soo, there were alot of attempts to actually capture that pig's attention. Some went like "Kus kus." and some went like "Wee-wiitt."

Eventually, there was this lady who managed to call the pig over and she said this...

"Suuwiiikk Suuuwiikk"

And on top of that, she was rubbing her index finger and thumb together. If it's hard for you to imagine what it looks like, let me be more direct... imagine rubbing the clitoris of a woman's vagina. HAHAHAHA! That was what made us laugh our asses off!!

Then Lela kept on associating with everything after that with "Suuuwiikk Suuuwiikk".

HAHAHAHA! Farking funny la ok!!!

I just so had to blog about this because it really made my day la ok! Sampaikan terbawak-bawak sampai skarang. Masih lagi fresh di kepale-otarks akoo nik hah!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! I just so had a good dose of laughter for yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP