Saturday, December 30, 2006

*suik suiikk*

I'm becoming a totally lazy someone but at times, I get so spastic, for the wrong reasons.

Had a project meeting with my group members for Japanese role play like nxt 4 weeks or so. And I just realise like I have 5 projects.

1. OOPG Java Assignment *bleargh*
2. DBIS Assignment *eewww*
3. CORE Group Assignment
4. CMSK3 Report Assignment
5. Japanese Role Play

% Done = 0%

So what now?

I'm in totally deep fucking smelly shit! That's what's now. Urgh!

Ok, enough with the school issues. I'll get it done, somehow. Oh, and I've chosen Psychology for my CDS next year. Interesting to learn about people and their minds.

So after project meeting, went walking around TM, wondering what to buy myself for my upcoming BIRTHDAY. First stop was Starbucks. Then it was to Adidas because I'm looking for a jacket. Next, went to MNG and they are like still having big discounts like up to 50% - 70% off. Don't bother about the tops, but go for the bottoms. I'm planning to buy the caudroy *is that how u spell it?* knee length skirt which is like $30+ I think. Maybe a pair of jeans from there also, depending on available size. I need cash right now!

Then, went home for a while because I so needed to lie down. So damn sleepy but I went out again at 2.30 to meet a certain someone at Kallang. Slack-ed with him until like 5 because mama want's me home by then to go to the hospital to see Nenek.

Took the train back to Tampines and I should say, it wasn't at all a pleasant ride. Once I stepped in the MRT, I just heard screeching cries of a baby filled like the whole cabin. *If i had a choice, I would choose to say the whole MRT but that's abit too over the top, for a baby.*

So, there was this baby like a few months old, crying at the top of his lungs. I don't know whatever for or why. Maybe it's that time of the month. Well, I know it's my time of the month. LOL!

The mother is trying like every single thing trying to make the baby quiet. Oh wait, every single thing except feeding him and changing him. -.-' . Well what are the odds.

At first, I could stand the cries, but when it went on for the whole journey, to until the mother dropped at Kembangan, some passengers had deep frowns on their foreheads and hard stares at the mother and the baby. I was simply trying to be patient.

So, train-ed all the way to Tampines and went straight home. But on my way back home, I asked adik to call me because I needed her help to check my email for me. Well, guess what? My whole family left for the hospital without me. THANX AAAHHH EEEHHH!!!

I was so damn farking piss for the whole journey home. With a crooked frown on my face, I wasn't happy with the whole world.

I stepped into the house, switched on my lappie and don't bother about anything. Ended up, I have to eat Maggi for dinner, credits to Bibik who helped cook it for me.

Enough with that.

So I was chatting on the IRC, and this is the place to kutuk-mengutuk orang while having fun at it. SeriousHIET.

I don't entertain private messages because they are all bullshits. So there was this guy who PM-ed me and I didn't entertain. So, I said something at the main screen of channel #melayu and somehow or rather, this guy had to comment on it. So, being me, I was being sarcastic and discourteous towards him. Then he started calling someone pig, kiddo and started to involve mak and bapak which I don't like. So I gave him a taste of his own medicine and started giving him loads of bullshit and getting some sense into his head which obviously, wasn't an easy job.

I was laughing the whole time I watch him diss-ing other people. And trust me, he ain't young like my age. Just a hint, he's a husband.

So, was that like stupid or something? Nah. More of not realising yourself and shamingly degrading yourself for not having enough sense.

Virtual VS Reality.
*pfft..* People get confuse between the two. Actually more of relating both together. Not good.

It's the 2nd last day of 2007.

I can't wait to see my handphone flooding with SMSes and calls. Nyehehehehehehe~

New Year Resolutions :
1. Be more firm with myself
2. Shed some pounds off me *which obviously ain't gona happen. =)*
3. Less lies
4. Trying to find sense in what I'm actually doing right now
5. Time management
6. Act my age and not older. Maybe younger is good.
7. Snap more pichas
8. Block unwanted contacts from my MSN
9. Discover the meaning of constructive criticism
10. Make use of Dictionary.com more

Why resolutions? I don't know. It's for the fun of it. Really. I don't bother carrying out any of the resolutions I've listed above.

I'm beginning to feel old. I need a booze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP