Saturday, December 02, 2006

stuffs

Yesterday, school was boring. My class had only 9 people who were present. Like 10 of them were on LOA for TPRawks and Ahmad, Nurul and erm I don't know who else la wasn't there, I think was on MC.

Well, at least DBIS tutorial was cancelled but nonetheless, I end up being all alone after school. Boring!

Since there was no DBIS tutorial, I ended school at 1 just now. So after school, since Wani went home, Ayu was at home since she had lessons at 2 which eventually, she didnt attend coz she was late and Fizah had no lessons on Friday, I decided to layan myself and went to TM to get myself the belt that I had been eye-ing for quite some time now. Putting up a pathetic, tired and hungry face, I took 291 from school and went to the interchange, and walked straight ahead to TM, without looking left, right, up, down. Well, that is me when I'm alone. I try my best to put up a "near friendly" face so people would smile at me. Or maybe I was just trying to hard to seem like someone who is nice. But nice sounds a bit to cliche. Oh wells...

So, I was being very pathetic la. All alone, on a Friday, with no plans, no destination, and no friends. Argh! I'm beginning to hate Fridays and that ain't good.

Anyhows, I bought my belt and walked around TM abit. Terserempak with Mirza, Fatin, Jalil and a another friend of theirs. They went to Toys'R'Us and this I notice that Toys'R'Us is becoming the "in" thing among youths and not among the kids like what the original purpose should serve, if my perception was right.

Ok so anyways, I talked to them abit and then we seperated. I didn't know where to head to. Hungry, tired and apparently helpless and pathetic, I decided to go back to my crib since noone is calling me to meet up or something.

Reached home and I notice only bibik and adik was at home.

Me : (opens door) Assalamualaikum...
Adik : Walaikumsalam (apparently having full concentration on playing her gameboy rather than looking at my face.)
Me : Nenek mane? (Where's grandma?)
Adik : Pegi hospital dgn kakak ella (Went to the hospital with ella.)
Me : Oh ok.


So, went to my room, put down all my stuff and decided to go online. Soon, I got a phone call from Mama.

Mama : Hello.
Me : Hello.
Mama : Kakak eh?
Me : Ah.
Mama : Kak, nenek kener warded tau.
Me : Hospital mane?!
Mama : KKH
Me : Oh. Abe mama skarang pat hospital?
Mama : Ak ar. Kak, nanti papa dgn ella balik. Kak pegi amik bag satu pat store abe isi bag tuh dgn barang2 nenek bole? Nenek dah sediakan barang-barang semer pat bilik nenek.
Me : Oh ok.


So Nenek has been warded at KKH. Darns. Now I would miss her presence around the house. Anyways, I started finding the bag and started to find all the things that mama asked me to pack for nenek. Apparently, I wasn't really surprise that nenek got warded because mama told me that her cancer re-lapsed a few days ago.

I really admire Nenek strong will to fight her sickness. She really is in pain but nowhere in her physical state that she shows any signs of pain or sufferings. She might be weak and of course that's normal, but she would always be stubborn and start doing some cleaning ups in the house.
Oh well, that's my grandma and I love her. Just hope she will be fine, and I would obviously pray for her well-being. I have to see her tomorrow because I'm starting to miss her.

Anyways, I have a feeling Mama is going to cancel my dental appointment tomorrow because she has to be at the hospital like early in the morning because Nenek's test results for "God-knows-what-which-I-dont-have-a-clue-about". So, the stitches in my gums would remain for a couple of days more I guess. Dangs. And I think I have a cut or an ulcer in the center of my upper gums. It is really painful. Just hope it isnt nothing.

I so have to finish up my medication or my dentist would kill me. Serious shiet.

I miss someone...I really do and all I needed was a lonely Friday to top all that. Eeeewww~

Tag Replies :

oracle : em fine. u love the way i post? awww~ nice. Hehe. i miss u la baby. *bueKs!*

naNo.. : me anytime. just tell me the time and place and I see my skewl time table. Haha. I anything goes one larh. I duno who adan is referring to larh darlz. hehe. if i noe, i tell u hokays?

Lela : Haha. Makin cute larh siak akoo. LOL! U r a blonde la...at times. Hehe. and SHAHAT aper siaa!

fizah : akan ku tanya soalan itu kepada nya nanti ya...

fizah : I noe. I still do even without them. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP