Sunday, December 24, 2006

great weekend.

Ok, for Piala Khatulistiwa 2006....


Nira Nyertika won PIALA SRIKANDI!

Woooo Hoooo!!! A whole week of "hardcore"trainings, constructive criticisms, tired bodies, a whole lot of clapping and singing and bad throats was all worthwhile.

The 12 minute performance has proven that all hard work is paid off. Moreover, keeping to the basics will prove that all superior won't be all that fruitful.

I was soo glad we won. We don't mind not getting any of the 3 placings but othe most important thing is that we obviously enjoyed the performance and we do know that our performance wasn't all oohhs and aahhhs.

Definitely a memorable one for me.

Anyways, the results:

1st place : Singapore Poly
2nd place : ITE Dover
3rd place : Fuhua Sec

Congrats to all the 3 schools!!!!

Anyways, that's done. I spent my weekends at Sentosa!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!

My family decided to spend a night at Siloso Beach Resort since we never did go anywhere for a holiday and moreover, Nenek ain't that well. Soo, yeah.

After Khatulistiwa, I went to Harbourfront and waited for my aunt to pick me up there.

Reached Sentosa, and GOSH! I tell yew the place is obviously HOTSPOT!


Nice right?????!!!I soo blardy love the place la hokays!!
So anyways, I came home only just now. Took the skyride and the luge ride and it was awesome!





It was drizzling at that point of time. So yeah. I love it.

Then we had our lunch at Pahlawan beach and then headed home since the initial plan we had was to go to underwater world busted, coz the queue was suuupppeerr loonnggg.

Soo, we headed home and here I am now.

A great weekend. Definitely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP