Wednesday, December 13, 2006

birthday girl

I would like to dedicate a birthday shoutout to....

WANI!!!!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY WANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE OLDER THAN I AM!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!

Aku gembira sebab Wani tua dari aku, dan aku tetap muda!! YES YES YES!

Ok so, I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO WISH WANI!!! To Wan, if you are reading this, don't be jealous okays.

Hahahahaha!! So I would be facing my third paper later today. I just want to get this over and done with. It's just the term test. So, I'm soo slacking over it ok. I have my CORE paper later and I don't bother to study. Just simply reading, staring blankly at my lecture notes, hi-lighting like almost the whole page, and not bothered to read or see which points are important. LOL! I'm such an ubber lazy-bum. Oh wells....

I'm still wondering what to get for my 3 bitches. Wani said she wanted a tamagotchi. I don't know about Fizah and Ayu. Nevermind. I'll just go hunting for a sweet present for them.

I simply can't wait for my turn......YAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP