Monday, December 11, 2006

birthday shoutout.

Alright, I would like to dedicate this birthday shoutout to....

FIZAH!!!!!

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY GERL!!!!!

AND YES! YOU ARE OLDER THEN I AM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are growing older and but I don't think you realised that. LOL!

I was the second to wish her happy birthday, after WANI! Damn yeww Wani.

So, she was touched by me and Wani flooding the msn space and the job wasn't complete without Nor. Oh gosh, how much more sweeter can we get.

So maybe a mini celebration after my OOPG paper today? Haha. As you can see, I'm distracting myself from thinking about the paper. Why? Because I haven't studied yet. LOL!

Maybe I can get a cake or something. Hehe.

Next task : Get 3 separate presents, for 3 of my wonderful bitches. Oh fuck, I need more money.

Tag Replies :

fizah : you haven't even conquer the whole of ur bedroom and u're thinking about conquer-ing the world. what big ambitions you have. its ok. keep on trying ok.

miza : akoo nak makcik rock gitu arr. haha. kalo nak jln2, bole akoo tumpang. ahahahaha.

wani : akoo nak tgk makcik tuh for myself!!!

jannah : thanx babe. u too okays!!

oracle : i fully understand dat u r totally busy. heh. u take care too okays!!!

fish : thanx fish. u too!

fish : warning letter? for apel? haha. skipping alot of lessons. LOL!

fish : wana try? LOL! that's the way i see it. haha.

has : walaikumsalam. haha. ek eyy, kaled akoo kerr?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP