Sunday, December 03, 2006

new skin

Look......

Revamped!

Ok so now I decided to do something different. I decided to go all horny and decided to this. Haha. *Did I just used the word "decided" 3 times at one go? Blueargh! *Well, actually, I just realised how we get obsessed with things, so when it is in "sexual" terms, it is called fetish. Get it? Oh, nevermind. The theme was random, so yeah.

Anyways..

Warning :

DO NOT GET TURNED ON WHEN LOOKING AT MY BLOG!

Just hope that I don't get into trouble for doing something which is seemingly "sexual". Haha! Who cares, I like it.

Anyway, my Sunday is terribly boring. Noone asked me out. ARGH! Where the hell have all these people gone to. Shyds.

Mama has gone to the hospital to see Nenek and I bet that today, there would be more visitors. So I'm just trying hard to screw anything in the house. Basically, in other words, find something to do.

I have been sitting infront of my laptop all day. Webcam-ed with Diana for a while, showing my bogeh teeth and all she did was laugh. So well, I got a date with her next Friday. I can't wait!

I soo need to start mugging for my term test. The number of lectures I skip, countless. Been having multiple MCs and LOAs. Darns, I'm a slacker for this term.

Oh wells. I so want Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and a Starbuck's Vanilla Frappucino with Java Chip. In time to come, I might end up craving for everything that I can simply gobble up and expand the surface area of my tummy. Nyet! I need to cut down. Just afraid I would end up being diabetic, which I have a feeling, I will.

Oh, and Singapore's performance in the Asian Games, sucks. Really. I was watching the Table Tennis match last night, and seriously, I think the Singapore team, wasn't really focus-ing on the game. Guess they were too tired. All they had to do was win another game and they were off to the finals. -.-'

And the swimming, China is damn damn good. Apart from the fact that the women swimmers look like their swimming costumes have just compressed the upper part of the body and making them suffocate, damn they can REALLY swim. China is super good. They took like the Gold medals like for all the relays. And the men swimmers, fuuh, damn hot. Well Singapore got a bronze medal in the Women's "don't-know-what". Haha.

Ok, just an opinion I would like to voice out about the Asian Games. It's a free world right?

Next task : Snap more pictures

Tag Replies :

oracle : Haha. Cute larh u. And only when you thought that fate has decided "something". Hehe.

Miza : Ala, lagipon akoo tak bole pegi la. Some family matters cropped up.

oracle : My song was on autoplay. Hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP