Friday, December 29, 2006

rain rain go away, really.


It's another wet day in Singapore again. *Sighs....*
So, been sitting at home the whole day. Just felt like it though it was such a bore. But with a weather like this, I rather stay dry.
The whole day, it was freezing. Not literally, but unusually cold especially in a country like Singapore. I guess Snow City is going to running low of profits in the meantime.
So, 2007 is like in 3 more days? *Oh fucking shits, I'm turning a year older THAT SOON!?*
Ok and I just find out that today, there is a CDS selection which apparently, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT.
Oh wells, so now I remembered and the selection will start at 10 am later today. But I'll be out of the house by 8.30 am? So how? Should I bring my lappie? Nevermind. That later.
I think the temperature is giving me frostbites. My bones are blardy hell aching. My stomach ain't feeling so good either. Too much wind in the stomach.
Holidays ain't that great. Though I have an invitation to an open house on Sunday which is also Hari Raya Haji. *Selamaaattt Harriii Rayaaaa.... Harriii Suciii Muliaaaaa~*
I hope I get money on Hari Raya Haji. Maybe not for Hari Raya Haji itself, but for another reason. *grins...*
Nenek is going to be admitted to the hospital again today for her chemo-therapy. She doesn't like it.
I have nothing to blog about.
I need my readers. Please do tag if you read my blog. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP